- Program Basics
- Virtual Classes >
- Bittersweet Stables: All About Horses
- Equine Studies: Red Bud Gypsies Ranch
- Sandmann Farm: Horsemanship 101 & 102
- Horses from Head to Tail: Circle C Stables
- Ground Zero - Exploring Equine Education
- Mounted Archery
- Horse Care and Management with Patsy Little
- Janine Frizzo: Small Animal Husbandry
- Spring Creek Equestrian Center
- Buchanan Art Center
- Miniature Furniture Construction
- Ceramics/Pottery >
- Creative Design with Robert Ritzenthaler
- Design Street in Plainwell
- Drawing and Painting Classes: see tabs >
- Jewelry /Beadwork >
- FLC: Art and Culture Around the World
- Ground Zero: Archery Art
- Krasl Art Center
- Nature and Community Arts
- Photography and Videography >
- Stained Glass Options >
- Water Street Glassworks >
- BSPS Classes >
- Business and Finance >
- Chess >
- Dance: Fine Arts >
- CTE: Career and Technical Education
- Drama >
- Family Adventure Trips >
- Field Trips
- Humanities >
- Nature/Environment >
- Gymnastics >
- Martial Arts
Physical Fitness & Sports
- Rock Climbing
- Swim and Gym Locations
- Swim Lessons/Swim Teams >
- Technology >
- Vocational Education >
- Dual Enrollment / CTE
- Meet your Mentor
- Contacts / Resources
Project Based Learning Electives provided by the Berrien Springs Virtual Academy
Stevensville Dance Studios
Dance Arts Fall 2018
Dance Arts: Building Character...Enhancing Lives
2425 W Marquette Woods Rd, Stevensville 429-5711
Additional registration at location is required.
Weather policy: if Lakeshore schools are closed, the studio is closed. Please consult your local news.
Dance Arts is a studio devoted to the teaching of dance as an ART FORM, to both children and adults. Our staff provides each student with instruction, encouragement, and personal interest to succeed. Dance is the finest exercise known, producing a graceful, strong, and healthy body. As a result of this personal interest and instruction, we now have many former students dancing and teaching with professional companies, colleges, and theaters all over the US.
Our curriculum consists of the following, and students are carefully evaluated and guided to a schedule best suited to their needs, be it a career, or the simplicity of enjoying movement!
Schedule: visit http://www.dancearts-sdt.com/
Sign up for any class meeting once a week!
Our fall registration will be held
Thursday and Friday, August 23 and 24 1-7 PM
at Dance Arts. We will also have our dancewear available during these two days for fittings.
* All new students must register IN PERSON.
* Previous students may MAIL in their registration.
* Anyone needing dance wear should come in during registration.
* Our session is for the entire school year September through June.
CLASSICAL BALLET * POINTE * CONTEMPORARY * JAZZ * TAP * HIP-HOP* TUMBLING *
MOM & ME /TINY TOTS * PRE-DANCE * BOYS COMBO * PILATES/YOGA**LATIN WORKOUT
A student may remain in the same level for 1 to 3 years, advancing upon their own proven ability. The titles I, II, or III are primarily based on age group & are simply titles within the level. Note classes marked with * have requirements to meet.
For more information, see the Dance Arts website
*Please note: it is important to make as informed a decision as possible when choosing your student's Community Resource classes. Most locations will allow a student to drop a class after one meeting, at no charge if it wasn't a good fit for the student, but not all. Some classes plan ahead based on the number that have signed up and have purchased materials, hired teachers, etc. and there might be a fee for class time or materials given to the student if the student drops after one or two meetings. The school cannot pay for classes that students do not complete, so choose wisely; if you do not take the class off of your student's schedule by the deadline, you may be asked to pay for the class time incurred prior to dropping the class.
Teacher of Record:Sara Smothers