- Program Basics
- Virtual Classes >
- Bittersweet Stables: All About Horses
- Red Bud Gypsies Ranch
- Sandmann Farm: Horsemanship 101 & 102
- Circle C Stables
- Ground Zero - Exploring Equine Education
- Mounted Archery
- Horse Care and Management with Patsy Little
- Janine Frizzo: Small Animal Husbandry
- Spring Creek Equestrian Center
- YMCA Camp Eberhart
- Buchanan Art Center
- Miniature Furniture Construction
- Ceramics/Pottery >
- Creative Design with Robert Ritzenthaler
- Design Street in Plainwell
- Drawing and Painting Classes: see tabs >
- Jewelry /Beadwork >
- FLC: Art and Culture Around the World
- Ground Zero: Archery Art
- Krasl Art Center
- Nature and Community Arts
- Stained Glass Options >
- Water Street Glassworks >
- Business and Finance >
- Chess >
- Dance: Fine Arts >
- CTE: Career and Technical Education
- Drama >
- Family Adventure Trips >
- Field Trips
- Foreign Languages >
- Humanities >
- Nature/Environment >
- Gymnastics >
- Martial Arts
Physical Fitness & Sports
- Swim and Gym Locations
- Swim Lessons/Swim Teams >
- Technology >
- Vocational Education >
- Dual Enrollment / CTE
- Meet your Mentor
- Contacts / Resources
Spring Registration: Dec. 2 at 6 p.m. through Dec. 14 at 4 p.m.
Want to see our list of classes and all details? See the Classes tab
HOW TO GET THE REGISTRATION PASSWORD:
STEP 1: DOCUMENTS
You cannot get the password until you submit the appropriate documents.
The password will be sent to you once your documents have been reviewed. Allow 24 hours.
Returning family with a new sibling to add to your account? Registration Instructions Special Services Form
New Student/Family? Registration Instructions Special Services Form
Berrien Springs Virtual Academy Student (registered through Rachel Stout)? Registration Instructions No forms required
Berrien Springs Public School Campus student? Registration Instructions Community Class Form
Submit documents via fax (888-498-1848), in person to our Partnership box at the Central Office/STEM building on the corner of Sylvester and Shawnee, or mail to Homeschool Parent Partnership, 285 Sylvester Ave., P.O.Box 130, Berrien Springs, MI 49103. Paperwork must be received by the morning of Dec. 14th in order for us to give you the password in time to register.
Need help? Office hours: Friday, Dec. 7th 12:00 - 2:00 at the Central Office at the address above.
Monday, Dec. 10 9:00 - 12:00 at the Central Office
Friday, Dec. 14th 12:00 - 4:00 at the Central Office
STEP 2: REGISTRATION
- You'll be asked to create an account, or enter your personal username and password if you already have one. If you can't remember it, email email@example.com asap.
- Click on the student's name you wish to register. Click on "Select" Spring 2019 General Registration, don't click on "info". Enter Registration Password.
- Verify student's information. No "roles" should be checked, they are just a student.
- Select the appropriate type of student.
- Selecting classes is called "Making Reservations." Your selections are on hold for only 5 minutes as you choose and check out. When all classes are selected and policy agreements have been checked, check out and you will get a confirmation page by email at the address you entered into your account.
- You can exit out or go back to your account and click on Make New Reservation or click on another student's name to add another student.
- You will know if your reservation went through if you get an email to the address you provided with your schedule confirmation. If you do not get an email confirmation within 15 min. of registration, go back to your account and try again. If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete registrations with your class locations as directed if required. See the Classes tab for each location's start date.
Have questions about registration or have trouble registering? Email email@example.com
Need to ADD or DELETE a class?? How to CHANGE your account: Go back to your account. Look under the Reservations section, click on the binoculars icon to View the schedule, then click on the pencil icon or blue Edit word to Edit the schedule. Check or uncheck boxes and be sure to Complete Order.