- Program Basics
- Virtual Classes >
- Bit By Bit Stables: For the Love of Horses
- Bittersweet Stables: Care and Keeping of Horses
- Cedar Lodge Stables
- Caliridge Farm: Equine Care and Horsemanship
- Red Bud Gypsies Ranch
- Circle C Stables
- Ground Zero: Exploring Equine Education
- Ground Zero: Mounted Archery
- Patsy Little: Horse Care and Management
- Birchbank Farm: Hobby Farm Life
- Spring Creek Equestrian Center
- Buchanan Art Center
- Ceramics/Pottery >
- Creative Design with Robert Ritzenthaler
- Design Street in Plainwell
- Drawing and Painting Classes: see tabs >
- Jewelry /Beadwork >
- FLC: Art and Culture Around the World
- Ground Zero: Archery Art
- Krasl Art Center
- GVNCP: Nature and Community Arts
- Stained Glass Options >
- Water Street Glassworks >
- Business and Finance >
- Chess >
- Dance: Fine Arts >
- CTE: Career and Technical Education
- Drama >
- Field Trips
- Foreign Languages >
- Humanities >
- Life Skills >
- Music Lessons: Independent Music Study >
Music Lessons: Group
- Be in a Band: Jon Whidden
- Berrien Springs Public School - Band or Choir
- Dave Carlock's FRS Program
- Jazz & Creative Institure - Kalamazoo
- Citadel : Kindermusik
- Lake Michigan Youth Orchestra
- The Music Academies - Niles
- School of American Music
- West Michigan Homeschool Fine Arts
- Shoreline Music Classes
- Nature/Environment >
- Gymnastics >
- Martial Arts
Physical Fitness & Sports
- Swim and Gym Locations
- Swim Lessons/Swim Teams >
- Technology >
- Vocational Education >
- Dual Enrollment / CTE
- Meet your Mentor
- Contacts / Resources
Fall Registration for Homeschool and Private School students has closed
Want to see our list of classes and all details? See the Classes tab
BSPS On-Campus, LMC and Virtual Academy students may continue to register through Sept. 3.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- You'll be asked to create an account, or enter your personal username and password if you already have one. If you can't remember it, email firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
- Choose your classes from our website in advance, don't wait to see the classes as they are listed during registration.
- Click on the student's name you wish to register and then the appropriate type of registration. Click on "Select" Fall 2019 ________ Registration, don't click on "info". Enter Registration Password.
- Verify student's information.
- Selecting classes is called "Making Reservations." Your selections are on hold for only 5 minutes as you choose and check out. When all classes are selected and policy agreements have been checked, check out and you will get a confirmation page by email at the address you entered into your account.
- You can exit out or go back to your account and click on Make New Reservation or click on another student's name to add another student.
- You will know if your reservation went through if you get an email to the address you provided with your schedule confirmation. If you do not get an email confirmation within 15 min. of registration, go back to your account and try again. If you need help, email email@example.com.
- Complete registrations with your class locations as directed if required. See the Classes tab for each location's start date.
Have questions about registration or have trouble registering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
***THE REGISTRATION PASSWORD WE GIVE YOU IS NOT THE SAME AS YOUR PERSONAL USERNAME/PASSWORD YOU CREATED TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AND WILL BE NEEDED AFTER YOU LOG IN***
Need to ADD or DELETE a class?? How to CHANGE your account: Go back to your account. Look under the Reservations section, click on the binoculars icon to View the schedule, then click on the pencil icon or blue Edit word to Edit the schedule. Check or uncheck boxes and be sure to Complete Order.