- Program Basics
- Virtual Classes >
- Bittersweet Stables: All About Horses
- Equine Studies: Red Bud Gypsies Ranch
- Sandmann Farm: Horsemanship 101 & 102
- Horses from Head to Tail: Circle C Stables
- Ground Zero - Exploring Equine Education
- Mounted Archery
- Horse Care and Management with Patsy Little
- Janine Frizzo: Small Animal Husbandry
- Spring Creek Equestrian Center
- Buchanan Art Center
- Miniature Furniture Construction
- Ceramics/Pottery >
- Creative Design with Robert Ritzenthaler
- Design Street in Plainwell
- Drawing and Painting Classes: see tabs >
- Jewelry /Beadwork >
- FLC: Art and Culture Around the World
- Ground Zero: Archery Art
- Krasl Art Center
- Nature and Community Arts
- Photography and Videography >
- Stained Glass Options >
- Water Street Glassworks >
- BSPS Classes >
- Business and Finance >
- Chess >
- Dance: Fine Arts >
- CTE: Career and Technical Education
- Drama >
- Family Adventure Trips >
- Field Trips
- Humanities >
- Nature/Environment >
- Gymnastics >
- Martial Arts
Physical Fitness & Sports
- Rock Climbing
- Swim and Gym Locations
- Swim Lessons/Swim Teams >
- Technology >
- Vocational Education >
- Dual Enrollment / CTE
- Meet your Mentor
- Contacts / Resources
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Fall Only: See Dual Enrollment/CTE Tab
Is your high school student interested in a particular career or vocation? Does he or she desire hands-on, in-depth training in a specific field? Then CTE may be right for you!
CTE courses are not your typical Partnership Community Class, but our students are welcome and encouraged to participate in one of the many outstanding programs offered to high school students across the county.
Enrollment in any CTE course is a year-long committment and would count as 2 community class selections - as a high school student, one choice would be left for a dual enrollment or other community class.
Many options are available at high schools around the county for high quality daily vocational education.
Arts & Communication, Business, Management and Marketing Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial Technology, Health Science, Human Services and Agriscience.
Many programs may only be open to juniors and seniors and some have early application deadlines.
Those enrolling in a CTE course may only take one other Partnership class.
For more information visit www.berrienresa.org and click on Career and Technical Education. Additional questions can be addressed to Alan Alsbro at BS Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher of Record: the teacher assigned to the course at the location