- Program Basics
- Virtual Classes >
- Bittersweet Stables: All About Horses
- Equine Studies: Red Bud Gypsies Ranch
- Sandmann Farm: Horsemanship 101 & 102
- Horses from Head to Tail: Circle C Stables
- Ground Zero - Exploring Equine Education
- Mounted Archery
- Horse Care and Management with Patsy Little
- Janine Frizzo: Small Animal Husbandry
- Spring Creek Equestrian Center
- Buchanan Art Center
- Miniature Furniture Construction
- Ceramics/Pottery >
- Creative Design with Robert Ritzenthaler
- Design Street in Plainwell
- Drawing and Painting Classes: see tabs >
- Jewelry /Beadwork >
- FLC: Art and Culture Around the World
- Ground Zero: Archery Art
- Krasl Art Center
- Nature and Community Arts
- Photography and Videography >
- Stained Glass Options >
- Water Street Glassworks >
- BSPS Classes >
- Business and Finance >
- Chess >
- Dance: Fine Arts >
- CTE: Career and Technical Education
- Drama >
- Family Adventure Trips >
- Field Trips
- Humanities >
- Nature/Environment >
- Gymnastics >
- Martial Arts
Physical Fitness & Sports
- Rock Climbing
- Swim and Gym Locations
- Swim Lessons/Swim Teams >
- Technology >
- Vocational Education >
- Dual Enrollment / CTE
- Meet your Mentor
- Contacts / Resources
Quick Look at What's New: Spring 2017
Spring semester updates:
Registration ends Jan 14.
- EEME: electronics kits! Assemble at home weekly, meet monthly with class to disassemble and make something bigger. Spring semester adds Intermediate level which includes building your own robot!
- The Animation Course I and II- a scheduled online art class - choose either Animation or Drawing or both!
- Fencing! Introduction class. Further instruction may be available in the fall for those who wish to continue.
- Tom Hurst is back with his amazing classes! Browse Woodturning, Syrup to Cider and Family Boatbuilding tabs
- Ballroom Dance: Homeschool class for 8-13 and High School Program of semi-private lessons and group classes!
- Junior Achievement: BizTown for grades 4-6 and Finance Park for grades 7-9. FUN, teacher-tested, kid-approved learning, culminating in a trip to simulated life experience in Ft. Wayne!
- Family Adventure Trip to Isle Royale
- Family Adventure trip to Great Smoky Mountains
- More locations for dance and soccer
- Skiing is back - anywhere you choose!
We will host a How to Home School through High School/Dual Enrollment night in March at the Virtual Academy, stay tuned for details.
Elementary and Middle School students:
- May now have up to 6 classes on a student's schedule - any combination of community and virtual classes!
- No virtual classes are required, may take if desired.
Dual Enrollment students:
Students may now take up to 5 dual enrollment classes per semester, depending on grade level, college advisor recommendation, and previous demonstration of success in college classes.
Introducing Partnership Perks!
- Reading Rainbow! Students who sign up for SkyTrips virtual class will have access to Reading Rainbow and Skybrary.
- BrainPOP! Once a student finishes his or her virtual class requirement, you can request an all-access login to BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr. and BrainPOP Espanol as a supplement you can use at home! It is not a class you register for or have to track, it is a reward that is worth working for!
- School Pictures! BSPS graciously extends their school picture service to include Partnership students. Pictures are usually taken in September or early October - watch your email for the announcement. Parents can opt to purchase pictures or just receive a free student picture ID.
- Career Day - BS Middle School hosts a Career Day in late spring and invites Partnership students to sit in on sessions of interest to them.
Exciting new field trips!
Check out all the exciting details on individual class pages!