- Program Basics
- Field Trips: In-Person Bonus Experience
- Virtual Classes >
- Animal Husbandry >
- Birchbank Farm: Art Classes
- Ceramics/Pottery >
- Creative Design with Robert Ritzenthaler
- Mixed Media and Collage
- Design Street in Plainwell
- Jon Whidden: Collage
- Drawing and Painting Classes: see tabs >
- Jewelry/Leather >
- FLC: Art and Culture Around the World
- GVNCP: Backyard Art Zoom
- Krasl Art Center
- Photography and Videography >
- Glass >
- Water Street Glassworks >
- Business and Finance >
- Chess >
- Dance: Fine Arts >
- CTE: Career and Technical Education
- Drama >
- Family Adventure Trips >
- Foreign Languages >
- Humanities >
- Life Skills >
- Nature/Environment >
- Gymnastics >
- Martial Arts
Physical Fitness & Sports
- Basketball >
- Fitness Classes at the BH/SJ YMCA
- Hockey: Youth League
- Ice Skating: Learn to Skate: Garden Ice Arena
- Life RX: Teen Strength/Conditioning
- Midwest Performance Academy
- Rock Climbing
- Indoor Soccer: Andrews Jr. Cardinals and Red Arrow Soccer Club
- Softball: Dugout Dolls
- Tennis and Pickleball: Group Lessons
- Swim and Gym Locations
- Swim Lessons/Swim Clubs >
- Technology >
- Vocational Education >
- Dual Enrollment / CTE
- Meet your Mentor
- Contacts / Resources
- Field Trips: Virtual Options
Career and Technical Education (CTE) Fall Only: See Dual Enrollment/CTE Tab
Is your high school student interested in a particular career or vocation? Does he or she desire hands-on, in-depth training in a specific field? Then CTE may be right for you!
CTE courses are not your typical Partnership Community Class, but our students are welcome and encouraged to participate in one of the many outstanding programs offered to high school students across the county.
Enrollment in any CTE course is a year-long committment and would count as 2 community class selections - as a high school student, one choice would be left for a dual enrollment or other community class.
Many options are available at high schools around the county for high quality daily vocational education.
Arts & Communication, Business, Management and Marketing Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing and Industrial Technology, Health Science, Human Services and Agriscience.
Many programs may only be open to juniors and seniors and some have early application deadlines.
Those enrolling in a CTE course may only take one other Partnership class.
For more information visit www.berrienresa.org and click on Career and Technical Education. Additional questions can be addressed to Alan Alsbro at BS Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher of Record: the teacher assigned to the course at the location